How It Works

1. Someone Owes You Money

If someone owes you less than $10-15k+, you can take them to small claims court or use FairClaims.

We handle any money dispute including breach of contract matters, i.e. landlord won't give you back your security deposit, someone won't pay back your loan, new TV isn't working, unpaid invoice, someone damaged your car and won't pay you to fix it. Learn more.

2. Sign Up, Make Your Case & Get an Arbitrator

Take 2 minutes to let us know who owes you money and why. GET STARTED.

We'll invite the defendant to use FairClaims and let them know you may take them to small claims court if they don't.

We'll assign a trusted, legally trained arbitrator to your case.

3. Evidence + 15-30 Minute Online "Trial" aka Hearing

Once it's on, each side sends in evidence, i.e. contract, emails, text messages.

Then we'll have a 15-30 minute online hearing via webcam or phone, where the arbitrator can question both sides. Each side can include one witness.

End Result: Judicially Enforceable Binding Decision

  • FairClaims is binding arbitration. It's a final judicially enforceable decision. Learn more.
  • You can take an FairClaims decision to court to get a confirmation of arbitration award, and then get the local Sheriff to help you collect without going through another trial. Learn more. FairClaims resource on getting paid after getting an award.
  • All for $79-$159/party. $79/party for matters under $1,500. $99/party for $1,500 - $2,500 claims. $129/party for $2,500 - $5,000 matters. $159/party for $5,000 - $10,000 matters.